Saturday, August 1, 2009

stress..

So, I always thought that shopping for and buying a home would be super fun.... blugh. I was mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I am SO excited to have our own place and to live in a space were there isn't someone on the other side of the wall all the time, but holy cow. At the moment I am just about ready to buy a house (ANY house) and be done with realtors, morgage lenders, escrow, stupid inflated listing prices, the house of my dreams in the wrong neighborhood, having the home that I want sold before I offer, price tags that don't even seem like real money because its soo much more than I can grasp. I think that someone else should pick out my house, do all the work and just give me the keys. That would be much better....

No comments:

Post a Comment