Saturday, January 24, 2009

i feel like a manatee

Ok, so I am 6+ months pregnant and past the point of "maybe she is expecting". Its glaringly apparent. I waddle. I don't bend in the middle anymore. I feel like I am a walking impersonation of Mount McKinley. Sadly, I realized this week that I can no longer see my feet while standing up. So, if you see me with two different shoes on or a massive run in my tights, please let me know..

In other news, Dirk and I are plowing through our last semester. Not that anyone is counting, but 3 months from today, we will be officially done with school forever.. :) Our little one is kicking like crazy and is VERY protective of his personal space. If there is ever anything poking my stomach he will kick the offensive object persistently until I move it. He is particularly resentful of my textbooks. Last night he kicked my book so hard that the book was impossible to read because it was moving so much. We are very excited and a little nervous to meet our little boy in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment