Saturday, January 31, 2009

why i love byu

1. I was walking through the HFAC yesterday and a boy held out the door behind him even though there wasn't anyone coming just because it was habit.

2. I was helping a customer today pick out a shirt for her daughter and she asked me what size I was. I then mentioned that I was pregnant and that I didn't really fit into any of the tiny juniors cut shirts that we carry at the bookstore. Before she left, she turned to me and told me that she needed to hug me because I was going to have a baby. I am so grateful that I am in an environments that supports Dirk and I's decision to have a baby when we are so young.

3. Butterscotch brownies...

1 comment:

  1. I love being here too!
    It is difficult to imagine the day when we will all have to leave...

    ReplyDelete