Here is some photo documentation of Jacob's birth!

This is me just before the nurse started the pitocin. At this point I was contraction free.

Dirk was very excited.
18 hours later.........

Jacob Daniel Rasmussen

Our first family photo

Holding Jacob for the first time

Dirk is so in love with our new baby boy. He is turning out to be an amazing Dad.

He's adorable Susan! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is soooo cute and I'm so glad you all have a blog now. It's fun to see what you all are up to...even though pretty soon we will be pretty close neighbors!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures. Congratulations new mommy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Susan!!! Just saw your blog on Ciera's and am glad to hear the good news! You look great!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious! And look at that head of hair! Hope the move went well and everything is going well in Houston. I really wanted to stop by before I left for Alaska, but five finals and packing made things crazy! Anyways, I wanted to thank you for the shower you put on for me -- I had tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new mommyhood!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so precious! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound!
ReplyDelete