Wednesday, April 8, 2009
still pregnant... but not for long!!!
So, after my appointment with my OBGYN, I finally have a firm, scheduled, "no take-backs" induction date!!!! I go into Labor and Delivery on Saturday at 5pm and so it looks like we will probably have an Easter baby. I am so excited to finally be done with pregnancy and to meet my little boy!! Keep us in your prayers that everything will go smoothly and that Jacob can be born healthy and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting!! I'm so excited for you and will definitely keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! It must be wonderful to have a concrete date- and Jacob will love seeing the world!
ReplyDeleteHello Dirk and Susan,
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling baby and great parents! Congratulations! Please keep those photos coming so we can watch him grow. He will love the songs that you sang at your recital, Susan. He probably recognizes them from hearing them the last nine months.
Love,
Aunt Lisa